The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff’s training, professional credentials and work experience.
Dr. Peter F. Gregory, D.P.M.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor BS 1975
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Cleveland DPM 1979
- Brent General Hospital, Detroit, Michigan 1980
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Michigan Podiatric Medical Association
- Michigan Podiatric Physicians and Surgeons Alliance
- Southeastern Michigan Podiatric Medical Association
- DMC Hospital System
- DMC-Berry Surgery Center
- American Board of Lower Extremity Surgery
- National Board of Podiatry Examiners
- License to practice as a Podiatric Physician and Surgeon in the State of Michigan since 1980.
- State of Michigan Controlled Substance License
- Federal Drug Enforcement Administration License
Dr. Gregory has been in private practice in Livonia since 1985
Our Front Office Staff:
Sandy greets patients when they come into the office. She handles insurance, billing, financial arrangements, patient communications and scheduling. Sandy has been with the practice for 20 years and can address any concerns you may have.
Our Podiatric Medical Assistants:
Patty has been with the practice since 2008. She is a state certified medical assistant. she has taken additional coursework as a nurses aide and as a medical technician. Besides her professional training, Patty's cheerful manner puts patients at ease.
Judy has been a medical assistant since 1990, she took classes at Mercy College of Detroit school of nursing.